- Traveling:Global Teens exploring other countries, college tour trips, worksites visits, meeting and interacting with students from Manhattan, Queens, and other schools in Brooklyn.
- Creative Expression:Drama, Dance, Art, Video and Film, Healthy Lifestyles and Nutrition.
- Community Service:Becoming a Teen Action Certified YMCA Volunteer working with elementary school children, parks, and other national organizations, and Peer Tutoring.
- Being a leader:Learning yourself, taking charge of the community around you, developing your own projects.
- Academics:Having problems studying and paying attention in class? Too many things to do not enough time? We have some answers.
- Career Exploration:creating your work resume or portfolio, attending workshops that teach you what its like in the career world.
- Counseling:come talk about the things you feel you can't.We have drop-in hours.
- Sports:recreational sports, and the Teen Action Basketball Team(traveling Team that plays schools from other boroughs) and Jr.Knicks.