This is a contractual agreement, entered into this __________day of _____________, 20___, by and
between_____________________________________________________Seller, (FIRST PARTY), AND
________________________________________________________, Buyer, (SECOND PARTY).
First Party sells to Second Party, and Second Party buys from First Party, the dog of the following description:
Title and Ownership shall be made to _______________________________________
In consideration of $_________, paid by second party, this contract is made binding upon both parties,
the sale being complete and final.
It is understood and agreed that this sale is subject to the following terms and conditions:
$200.00 non refundable deposit to hold puppy. $__________down payment, balance of __________
due and payable in $_________payments.The final payment due on _____________. Registration
papers will be transferred upon completion of payment of contract price.
1. The dog is a purebred German Shepherd. Pedigree is correct and given at the time of sale. AKC
registration papers shall be given to the buyer as soon as available and after full payment is received by
2. Seller shall provide the buyer with a three generation pedigree.
3.The dog is guaranteed to be free of hereditary hip and elbow dysplasia, as determined by OFA ratings
of excellent, good, and fair are considered acceptable. If the Buyer so informs the seller of any such
defect as described in this section before the dog reaches the age of 26 months, the seller shall replace
4.All guarantees of replacement in this agreement refer to a dog of equal value (ie; A pet quality dog will be replaced with a pet quality dog, and show quality with show quality) to be determined by the breeder, and same gender
(unless both parties agree otherwise), when they become available from the Sellerís breedings.
5. All shipping costs for the dog (to or from the buyer), either as a result of the initial purchase or as the
result of a replacement, shall be the responsibility of the buyer.
6. Buyer agrees to annual Veterinary check-ups, to keep all immunizations current, to annually test for
Heartworm, to properly administer Heartworms preventatives, to provide proper housing, and maintain
an appropriate diet.
7. Breeding of this dog before 2 years of age shall indicate that the Buyer believes that said dog is free
from Genetic defects covered by this agreement, and all such guarantees contained in this agreement
shall be rendered null and void.
8.All guarantees contained herein shall become null and void at 26 months of age.
9. The dog is guaranteed to be free from Hepatitis, Distemper, Parovirus, and Coronavirus at the time of shipment to the buyer and for a period of 5 days from the date of purchase. The seller further guarantees replacement should the dog die from any condition existing at the time of shipment. A written certification from a Veterinarian stating that such disease or pre-existing condition were present at the time of statement, and that the Buyer did not contribute to the death by negligence is required. Such certification is subject to review by a Veterinarian of the Sellerís choosing. The Buyer will be given a complete record of all inoculations and medications at the time of sale. Said dog must have a Veterinarian check-up within 48 hours from date of purchase, otherwise health guarantee is null and void.
WINDY HILL KENNELS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR NORMAL HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT OCCUR
TO YOUR DOG.
10. All disputes relative to the application or interpretation of this agreement shall be settled by the
appropriate court(s) in the state of Tennessee under Tennessee Statutes.
11..It is understood and agreed that the Buyer, by signing below, has read and understood the
provisions of this agreement. Futhermore, this written agreement constitutes all of the conditions of the
sale of said dog.
_______________________________________________________ signature of Buyer date________________
signature of Seller date______________
ANY PUPPY OR DOG SOLD UNDER $600.00, WILL BE SOLD WITHOUT A GUARANTEE.