Health & Water
Top / Links
DrugFreeDoc Home /
/ Articles & Updates /
Lucky Joy Wells, Wellness Advocate and Water Consultant
Water is a great place to start with wellness! It is one of the most vital elements needed by the body, and nothing can substitute for drinking plain old water! _____________________________________________________________
Make your water sweet, enticing and so easy you can’t refuse another glass of it!
Join with the millions now enjoying the most natural health there is!
There are No Substitutes for Drinking Water
Coffee, tea and colas are dehydrating and harmful; they act as diuretics, removing water from the body and depressing the central nervous system. The toxic elements in them "fool" the body, bypassing the thirst mechanism. The taste of artificial sweeteners also "tricks" the body & actually causes increased appetite and weight gain. *
… Recommendations for Water
Save Your Health
Dehydration, even at minor levels, can cause body systems to slow down, making you sluggish or irritable. When you get low, often you are simply suffering from dehydration.
Instead of going for the soda, you will love drinking tasty, sweet and healthy water!
Drink more water helps you lose weight as well!
Water is the health- building beverage of choice.
- If you eat the standard American- type diet, your body is crying for water! *
Nothing, not even drinking extra water, can fully make up for unhealthy life practices!
Drinking unhealthy beverages is part of that—cut them back or eliminate them!
- "Junk beverages" and other processed drinks can deplete body resources. Even juices are slightly cooked in processing and that changes their makeup from alkaline (needed in the body) to acid- forming, which is a disease producing condition.
- You lose water as you breathe and when you sweat or perspire. During hot weather or physical activity your water losses can easily double or triple, so drink more water at these times.
- Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Instead, keep filled water bottles and fruit snacks at your desk, in your car, by your bed, or near your favorite chair as a reminder.
- Fruits and vegetables-- eat at least seven a day per the USDA recommendation.
They are 75- 90 % water and are excellent hydrators aiding health in many ways. “Eat your water!” To meet the 7+ a day mark, we should set our sights higher than that! Also, beware that high -protein weight-loss diets add to dehydration.
- Water is a great "pick- me- up" when u get low in the day, drink a glass of water to boost energy levels and step up metabolism and vibrancy.
Every family should have a good filter at the kitchen sink.
No commitment to drink more water seems to last like having a good home filter
system at your tap!
With in- home filtration…
You will drink more water, because it's easy, it’s there, you love it, and it tastes delicious!
You will save money on junk beverages and your health too!
Water is a great way to connect with us and with your wellness, to commit to your health
in a way that’s easy and requires no discipline. Getting a reliable home filter underlines
your commitment and makes health easy and enjoyable.
Multipure site or Multipure Science site.
Dr. Lucky's Water and Health Blog
Home / About /
Dr. Lucky's Water and Health Blog
Water Store / Why Water /
Independent Distributor: Lucky Wells/#130648
* Multipure has a 30 day unconditional Money- back guarantee. Plus most systems have a lifetime Warrantee.
More info thru the Manufacturer's Corporate Website
All articles on these pages are by Lucky Joy Wells.
Copyright 2017-2021 All Rights Reserved