of task: Research and Following Instructions
Time: One Computer Lesson
A) The Samurai in Medieval
The Geisha in Medieval Japan
1. Describes and explains some main features of past
2. Locates, selects and
organises relevant information from a number of sources,
ICT, to conduct basic historical research.
3. Follow written instructions.
4. Present work
Instructions: (Tick each of these off as you follow each
- Use only one page of A4 size paper.
(If paper is not provided, Google image, 'A4
lined paper', select one and print it off.)
- Write your name and class in the top right hand corner of
- Your answers must be hand written.
- Rule a margin on
your page (if one is not printed on the paper)
- Use paragraphs.
Miss a line between each of you answers and paragraphs.
- List 2 of the
Internet sites you use, at the bottom of your page. (You can use any
number of sites.)
- You must write your answers in your own words.
Select topic A or B above, write this topic on the top line of your
page, and underline it.
two or three sentences only, define or explain who this group of
were in Medieval Japan.
2. Describe the appearance of this group
of people. Include things like clothing,
head and foot wear, make-up, jewellery,
3. Describe their lifestyle and what
part they played in their society (i.e. their
role or function in
(8 Marks) (Total mark 20)