My Personal Statements of Faith
1. I believe the Holy Bible to be the true and unadulterated WORD of GOD,
inspired by the Holy Spirit, and the ONLY Testament of the life of our Lord Jesus.
I stand on His Word, and believe in it's truth and it's power to work in me and
help me to be "transformed to the image of Christ".
2. I believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, in His death on the cross for
my sins, in His resurrection, and in His ascension into Heaven.
3. I believe in the Trinity - God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
4. I believe that Jesus is God in the flesh, that He died for my sins in
my place on the Cross, and that through Him, and Him alone, I receive
5. I am a born again Christian woman, having asked Jesus to forgive me for
my sins, to come into my heart and be "Lord" of my life. I serve Him, and Him
alone. He is the first priority in my life. I strive to live in such a way that I am
daily being "conformed to the image of Christ", with the assurance that I will
one day "dwell in the house of the Lord forever".
6. I have a website, it reflects that I am a Christian, is edifying, brings
glory and honor to our Lord and Savior, and does not contain any material
that might be deemed inappropriate as a Christian woman.
7. It is my desire to minister to those in need.
I promise to always try to maintain the high standards
of Christianity, both in my personal life and on my website.