When you get caught between the moon and New York City...
Page created: 29 July 1999
Last updated: 20 May 2001
All right, I know that people are getting antsy for everything that I planned to put up on this page. All that I can say is that this summer, I'll get working on it. For right now, I'll leave the old links on this page, and say that I fully intend to re-do this place over the summer. :)
- Whoo-hoo! I'm actually getting this done! All of my non-Broadway lyrics are on this page, and Broadway lyrics are here!!! Yay! Yes, I've finally gotten something accomplished.
- Lots of more lyrics will be up here...I have about a hundred of them to type
- Still trying to get lots of librettos and stuff...it's annoying, but I love you all enough to do it
- A lot of the lyrics that aren't Broadway may be taken down. You're welcome to ask me for them, but I don't know if I'll leave them on the page or not...
- And JUST FOR THE RECORD, yes, I do have the lyrics to "Tomorrow" from "Annie", and yes, I will send them to you if you like. I might actually put them on the page sometime... ::as she hears all the "wow"s in the background
That's all for now...lots of stuff to do in a VERY little time span...my life has turned very odd lately, so don't mind me...
people have been here since August 31, 1999
UPDATE*** Other lyrics that aren't Broadway can be found here. I'm trying to shorten my index page...
Other Broadway songs are now located here.
WARNING: These links contain full length musical librettos. Therefore, some of the content may be offensive to some who read it. By clicking on one of these links, you recognize that in the world of theatre, life isn't always perfect and the harsher side of life is sometimes portrayed.
My Rent page
Phantom of the Opera
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Into The Woods
The Secret Garden
Look at other people's writings
Submit your website to 40 search engines for FREE!
For regular email:Etoiles42@aol.com
For lyrics email only:firstname.lastname@example.org