Site hosted by Build your free website today!

The Philadelphia Experament

The Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment

The Montauk Project started in 1943, when radar invisibility was being researched on the USS Eldridge. The ship was stationed at the Philadelphia Naval Yard, and so the events were referred to as the 'Philadelphia Experiment'. The objective was to stop the ship being detected by radar. This was achieved, but there was an unexpected side effect. The ship became invisible to the naked eye, and was removed from time and space as we know it! This was a remarkable technological breakthrough, but it was catastrophe to the people involved. Sailors returned in a state of complete mental disorientation and horror. Some were even planted into the bulkhead of the ship itself. The survivors were discharged because they were 'mentally unfit', or discredited and the whole incident was covered up. After the second world war, research continued, lead by Dr. John von Neumann. He had directed the technical aspects of the Philadelphia Experiment. His new orders were to find out why people could not be subject to interdimensional phenomena without disaster. A massive human factor study, known as the 'Phoenix Project' was begun at Brookhaven National Laboratories on Long Island, New York.


Von Neumann invented the modern computer, and was a mathematical genius in his own right. He was also able to use the enormous resources of the military industrial complex, including the vast database of Nazi psychological research that the Allies had acquired after World War 2. Von Neumann attempted to use computer technology in conjunction with sophisticated radio equipment in an attempt to access peoples' minds through machines. His efforts were quite successfull, and after years of empirical experimentation, human thoughts could eventually be received by esouteric crystal radio receivers and relayed into a computer which could store the thoughts as information bits. This thought pattern could then be displayed on a computer screen and printed. These principles were developed and the techniques were enhanced until a virtual mind reading machine was constructed. At the same time, technology was developed so that a psychic could think a thought that would then be transmitted out of a computer and potentially affect the mind of another human being. Ultimately, the Phoenix Project obtained a superior understanding of how the mind functions and achieved the sinister potential for mind control. A full report was made to Congress who in turn ordered the project to be disbanded at last, in part for fear of having their own minds controlled.

     People tried to convince the military that this technology could be used in war to control the enemies' minds. A secret group with deep financial resources and some sort of military connection decided to establish a new research facility at Camp Hero, a derelic Air Force Station at Montauk Point, New York. This location was chosen because it housed a huge Sage radar antenna that emitted a frequency of approximately 400-425 MHz. Coincidentally, the same band used to enter the consciousness of the human mind. In the late 1960s, the reactivation of Camp Hero began despite no funding from the military. By 1972, the Montauk Project was fully underway with massive mind control experimentation being undertaken on humans and animals.

    Over the years, the researchers perfected their mind control techniques and continued to explore further. By developing the psychic abililies of different personnel, it eventually got to the point where a psychic's thoughts could be amplified with hardware, and illusions could be manifested both subjectively and objectively. This included the virtual creation of matter. All of this was unparalleled in the history of 'ordinary human experience', but the people who ran the Montauk Project were not about to stop. They would reach even further into the realm of the extraordinary. Once it was discovered that a psychic could manifest matter, it was observed that it could appear at different times, depending on what the psychic was thinking. Thus, what would happen if a psychic thought of a book but thought of it appearing yesterday? It was this line of thinking and experimentation which led to the idea that one could bend time itself. After years of research, time portals were opened with massive and outrageous experiments being conducted. The Montauk Project eventually, came to a bizarre climax with a time vortex being opened back to 1943 and the original Philadelphia Experiment.

    Preston B. Nichols, an electronic genius, one day discovered that he was the victim of the on of the experiments. He worked for a Long Island defense contractor, and was researching telepathy in psychics. He found that persistent radio waves were being transmitted which were 'blocking out' the people he was working with. As a radio and electronics expert, Preston traced the radio signals directly to the Montauk Air Force Station and began extensive research that lasted over a decade. He acquired much of the equipment that was used during the Montauk Project and discovered, to his dismay, that many people from Montauk remembered him working there. It came to the point when his cousin's husband insisted that he had been at Montauk. The two men almost came to blows over Preston's contention that he had never been at Montauk. Shortly after this argument, Preston began to get glimmers of a life he'd not previously been aware of. After talking to many different scientists and engineers who had some sort of association with the Montauk Project, Preston was able to put together what had happened. Somehow, he had survived on two separate time lines. On one, he worked at Montauk; on the other, he worked elsewhere.

     In 1985, a man named Duncan Cameron came to preston's door. He had an uncanny aptitude for psychic research and eventually claimed to have been trained in this field by the National Security Agency. Without mentioning his own ordeal with Montauk, Preston took Duncan out to Montauk and was surprised to discover that he knew the entire layout of the base and remembered working there. Duncan was considered to be the primary psychic used in the time travel experiments and also remembered having been aboard the USS Eldridge during the original Philadelphia Experiment, with his brother, Edward.

     According to the both Preston and Duncan, the Montauk Project culminated on August 12, 1983. A time portal was fully opened and functioning, but things went out of control and Duncan called together a group of people and decided to crash the project. While sitting in the Montauk Chair (a device connected to esoteric radio receivers studded with crystals that sent thoughts out through a giant transmitter), Duncan unleashed a 'giant beast' from his subconscious which literally destroyed the project. The people who had been working on the base suddenly abandoned it. The air shafts and entrances to the major underground facility beneath the base were subsequently filled in with cement. The full story behind all of this remains a mystery.


An unauthorized video regarding the subject had been distributed, and several lectures had been given, but various writers were either mentally unfit, or frightened one way or another. A scientific reporter with the New York Times backed away from the project when he supposedly discovered that the Montauk Project was real. Very few books have been written on the subject.

back to the mother ship>