The Gaming Knights are a group of individuals in the Salt Lake Valley of Utah that get together and play RPGs and video games.
- Update 12/3/03- Hello everyone. I am Fyffe, one of the many Gaming Knights, and I have been the one responsible for the website looks so far. Well I am going to start doing bi-weekly updates on all the things that we have done since the last update which for the next week is going to be very little but then everyone will be out of school and our old friends will be back for the Christmas break. So this last week we got together in Jason's basement but all we ended up doing was watching him play video games most of the few hours we were there.
- Update 12/10/03- Ok well I didn't do a bi-weekly this week. Gimme a break I had finals and not to mention we didn't do anything until last night. Jason's sister, Christina, has this little digital voice recorder that records something like two hours and we had that on for only about half of our good conversation. I think the best line was Jason stating "Gawd we're stupid".
- Update 01/11/04- Look we found some time to do something.
- Update 01/30/04- Now that is what I would call a small mammal ready for war.
- Update 02/11/04- We got together Monday night to play my epic campaign, but as usual we didn't start playing for quite a few hours and so didn't get much done. But hey that's D&D. Drake also got me the Exalted players so now I can play with that group at SLCC. Anyway I updated the pic and added a random quote maker.
- Update 02/21/04- We played last monday and for once we actually started almost as soon we got together. Which is absolutley amazing for us, normally we goof off and B.S. for hours and don't do anything. Anyway the pic is of an actual sign in Arkansas.
- Update 02/24/04- Well once more we got together to play and actualy tried to do something, but then we forgot what it was that we were doing. So ya, alot happend last night. I think the best part of the night would have to have been the spit wad war that we had or the two undead sitting playing cards all night. Needless to say it was one of our more uninteresting nights. For gaming anyways.
- Update 12/12/05- Well it's 4:13AM MST and we just remeberd about the site. So um yay well shit guess we should do something with it.
- Update 12/5/06- OMG we have a website! Wow we are such bad admins....
The Gaming Knight, Drake
The Gaming Knight, Fyffe
The Gaming Knight, Jason
The Gaming Knight, Spencer
The works of KittiKins
The Guide to the Language of Geek