Site hosted by Build your free website today!


Sorry- that big guy in the background isn't exactly the same "Quicksilver" I'm talking about. The quicksilver at hand is an element, more commonly called mercury. (And just in case you didn't know, the guy in the background is the Marvel superhero Quicksilver- however, there's no connection to the subject of this site whatsoever.)

Let's Learn About Mercury...

So, what does it look like?
What's the history?
Where's it found/What are its uses?
DANGER!!! :)