Gaming tips for Ocarina of time--Getting Kokiri Emerald
- Go in and out of houses, get 40 gems quick and easy
- In training course, crawl through tunnel to enter a place with huge bolders, make sure to FALLOW the boulders, unless you have a death wish. make a quick turn and you'll see a big (in 8 year old standers) open it, and get the kokiri sword!!! head to Mido, looks like the tides have changed hu? ^_-
- Go to the deku tree and he'll give you more than you may be in for, no matter, you want to beat the game right? man this game could use some action, and it's coming, just be pationt, any ways, just explore the place, and go
- If you get stuck in the quarter were you get the sling shot (i got stuck to, don't feel bad) here's what you do, get out the sling shot and aim it just above the door, navi (she has to come in handy for something right?) will go up to were you shoot the little shot, if you use Z targeting it'l make it a whole lot easier, any ways, shoot the ladder, and get the heck out of there.
- to get to the lower level go to the highest level and jump down, also those big spider thigs? they're not as tough as they look, just wait for them to show their undersides, and use any wepon on them 2wice.
- Deku sticks can be used as torches, this comes in handy for all spider webs...that should be a big hint
- 23 is #1, remember that for the three duddermans oh ya, n this i'll be a heart-warming note, the boss is right through that door.
- THE BOSS, this is what you've all been waiting for, but don't let his apearence get the better of you this guy is SOOO easy, just keep on Z targeting the whole time, the milisecond the
- once she lands, strike her w/your sword nonstop till she gets up, repeat this a few times, and she'll disintergrate into a discusting nothingness, it only took me 2 times, and i lost no life, obviously this 1st boss is the easiest
- once you defeat her and go through the portal, the deku tree starts talking and the story sorta just unfolds, finnaly you get the kokiri emrald, and it's off to see the
Want more Zelda? Check out these web sites for all other Zelda obbsesion needs -_~
My Beautiful Zelda Guild