now exit ffxi
1) download both of these files. save and extract them both in a convenient place
2) open playonline
3) open windower
4) log into ffxi and sign onto your character
5) position your character in a way that you will be able to target everything within the mob's spawn area
6) press "alt+esc" and open "macrobot.exe"
7) enter a desired amount of time to switch over to ffxi (i recommend 3 seconds )
8) the bot will begin once you press 'yes', so be prepared to switch over
-if you target something you don't want (ie. harvesting point) reposition your cam or character and right click
-to turn off the bot "alt+esc" out of ffxi and right click the green "H", then click "pause script", unpause to start it back up
-refrain from pressing the "up" or "down" keys, they will change your macro set, i recommend you to pause the bot then reposition your cam
email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
disclaimer: i do not take any responsibility for any of your actions
what so ever. no guarantees of whither or not this will work. i take no
for any mishaps or destruction to your computer or ffxi account.