1. It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.
2. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
3. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance, and you find out you still care for that person.
4. A sad thing about life is meeting someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.
5. When one door of happiness closes, another opens but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the one that you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you have had.
7. It is true that we do not know what we have got until we lose it, but it is also true that we do not know what we have been missing until it arrives.
8. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Do not expect love in return. Just wait for it to grow in their hearts but if it does not, be content that it grew in yours.
9. The things that you love to hear are never heard from the person whom you would like to hear it from, but do not be deaf to the person who says it from their heart.
10. Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give yp when you still feel you can take it. Never say you do not love that person anymore when you cannot let go.
11. If someone truly loves you, then they will change for you but if you truly love them, then you wont change them at all.
12. Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in their hearts, but if it doesn't, just be proud it grew in yours.
13. I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there, I'm not supposed to wonder where you are, or what you do, sorry I can't help myself, I'm in-love with you.
14. Why do we love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.
15. Do you ever lay in bed at night and wish with all your heart that the person you love will love you too and when you realize the truth, do you just breakdown and cry?
16. It's really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but its really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
17. The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.
18. Love is like an hourglass with the heart filling up as the brain empties.