Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Welcome to the Archives!

This is the place to be if you're looking for some Fifthwheel Fiction! I'm always looking for more Fifthwheel fiction, so if you have one, send it in!

Stories by Darkchilde

Since this is my page, I get to go first! :)

Finished Stories

Just what it says!

Once I Was... Tess POV Years in the future, Tess look back on her life, and the events that lead up to where she is now. My very first Fifthwheeler fanfic!

And Then I Knew Alex POV, Companion to Once I Was Alex reflects on the past and the path life took him down.

Please Come Home For Christmas Holiday Challenge Response Tess's Christmas isn't complete without a certain blue-eyed musician.

The World We Share Roswell Improv submission Tess and Alex reflect on their hidden relationship one night on a date in the desert.

Fly Away From Here Our hopes & dreams are out there somewhere/we wont let time pass us by/we just Fly.

Wherever Tess/Kivar, Tess's lover fills her in on what's been happening since she left. I think this would be SO COOl if they would do it on the show!

Series and Unfinished Stories

Basically, where I throw all my unfinished stories and series!

Run to the Water

The life and times of Alex Whitman and Tess Harding, as they grow up in an Albuquerque orphange.

Out Of the Dark A golden child is brought to an orphange, where, for the first time in her short life, she finds comfort in the form of a little boy with eyes like the summer skies.

******

Summer Heat

The Summer of Destiny, with a sci-fi/Fifthwheel twist

Into the Fire Alex is haunted by the image of a girl that desperatly needs his help. Is he going insane, or is something bigger going on?
1~ 2

******

Orange Kiss It started with orange soda.

Here With Me In Response to Fez's "Switch the Healer and Healee" challenge on Ditch the Logical, Tess Harding heals her long time crush, Alex Whitman.
1~2

Different Sides When two children arrive from the future, the Roswellians world is shaken it's very core.
Prologue~ 1

Stories by Nicole Anell

285 to Nowhere Alex and Tess go roadtriping and bond a la the "285 South" questionaire. Not EXACTLY a romance, but adorable friendship peice.

The Greatest Stories Never Told The love story we didn't get to see, starting from Crazy and ending after Departure. This is my FAVORITE Fifthwheeler fic of all time. That's all I can say about it. You just need to read it. *sniff* It makes everything better for all us Fifthwheelers that got socked in the gut thanks to "Departure".

1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12

Stories by Minnie

One Night, One Dream Alex and Tess discover one another in this AU verison of "Four Squared". This story is really great! I wish that Four Squared had gone THIS way, don't you?

The Lost Scene Exactly what the title says it is. A lost scene from 'Skin and Bones'. *looks annoyed* Why did the writers cut this scene out of the show? :)

Stories by Gracie

Into My Eyes The foolish games that Alex and Tess play might wind up breaking both of their hearts.... Gracie's very first Fifthwheeler fic, and a WONDERFUL one at that! The song fits perfectly with the story!

Stories by Sarah

My Lover's Gone Tess laments the death of her lover. Ahem--Hankie warning. This is a sad story written to a sad song...everybody, get out the kleenexes! :)

Stories by *Maria*

The Last Worthless Evening Alex contemplates his feelings for Tess one night in the future as he watches her nurse another broken heart...This is a really awesome story set to a really awesome song! I love it!

Stories by Nace M.

Choosing the Fifth Alex and Tess find a common bond as fifthwheels. One of the first Fifthwheeler fics I ever read--it got me hooked on the ship!

Secrets Shared Alex and Tess get closer as the rest of the gang begins to suspect there's something up between the two of them. The sequel to Choosing the Fifth makes me want more of this series! :)

Things Best Left Unsaid Sometimes, things like love are best left unsaid. One of the best Fifthwheeler fics I've ever read!

Back to the Main Page