(Areas with stripes)
(Text + Areas with solid color)
- > Edit the images provided in an image editor of your choice
- > Save each image in PNG format (.png extension)
- > Make sure not to change any filenames
- > The N logo must be visible within the first 300 pixels on the page header.
- > Go nuts and style the rest of the images however you wish, try to include the word Nexopia in the header somewhere
- > You are free to stylize the logo and word however you wish.
- > Open
the provided .css file
in any text editor
- > Be VERY careful when editing this file, color codes must start with # and end with ;
- > For example: #
; is white.
for a color examples
After making a change,
refresh this page
to view the results
Double check the README
Submitting your skin
- >Look over the README file to make sure you haven't missed any details.
- > Once you are happy with your skin save everything you changed
- > Zip all the files and name it your skin name
- > Submit your Zip file.
By making a submission you agree to the
Nexopia Skin Contest Rules and Regulations
For more help visit the Skin Design Competition Forum