At last I got around to making this section! Here I will review games....but in a new way. Instead of taking a game's advantages and disadvangages and deciding a rating in my head, I have created THE "Game Rating System (GRS)". Below I will tell you how this system will work.
The GRS will be based on a 100 point system. I have divided 100 into 5 main sections, which are broken down into 17 sub-sections. each area will recieve a score depending on how important the area is. The standerd highest score you can get on a sub-section is 5, but some are worth more since thay are more important. Kay-o, time to list the sections and sub-sections. Main sections are in all caps.
GRAPHICS - 15
- 5-graphics, how good the game looks
- 5-special effects, animations of stuff blowing up, etc.
- 5-frame rate, how fast the game runs.
SOUND - 10
- 5-sound, how good the game sounds
- 5-sound effects, how cool explosions and other special effects sound
GAME - 60
- 10-design, how well the game was planned and designed
- 5-effort, how much effort the programmers put into the game
- 8-replay value, how much you will play the game after you beat it for the first time.
- 7-Minigames/Sidequests, how many and the quality of the games Minigames/Sidequests.
- 5-Story, how good the story is.
- 5-enjoyability, how fun and enjoyable the game is.
- 5-Concept, how cool the concept of the game is
- 5-AI, how smart the computer is.
- 5-difficulty, how tough the game is.
- 5-controls, how easy and efficient the controls are.
BUGS - 10 ( in this section the fewer the bugs the higher the score )
- 5-Bugs, how many glitches and errors in game
- 5-Graphical glitches, missing polygons,bad textures, etc.
5-my opinion, my personal opinion of the game.
Kay-O here's the overview of everything:
please e-mail me if you want me to review a game. I will review gamecube,ps1,n64,and computer games.