|Tony - Working on the site|
|Raisen_HellDark AeonTony |
|We have yet to decide what this will be for.|
Explaination of the Buttons
- This button will take you to the Boards index. If you are in a certain Forum, just click this button and it will take you to the Board index, when you get to the board index, it will have all the Forums updated if someone has Posted a new Post or Topic.
- This Button will take you to the site http://users.boardnation.com/YaBBHelp/index.html.
- This Button will take you to the search option of a Board. While on the search option, it allows you to search for certain Posts that were made, it also alows you to search by Usernames also, this can be quite convinient if you remember a Topic name but cant find it.
- This Button will take you to your Edit Profile page. Here you can edit your Password, Contact Information, and some other fun stuff, like your signiture, a short description of yourself, and if the Administartor has it turned on even an Avatar.
- This Button will take you to your Notifications menu. Here you can edit if you would like to be notified when someone Posts in a certain Topic that you would like to be Notified of. It also allows you to choose how to be Notified.
- This Button allows you to Logout of your account. You may then log back in whenever you like at a later time. To log back in to your account, just click the Log In Button.
- This Button allows you to Log In to your account. You will need to put in your Username (you chose this when you signed up for the Board) and your password. The Administrator might have set the option to send you a random password when you signed up for the Board, you will need to put that password in the Password Area, or you created your own password when you Registered, in that case you will need to enter the Password you created.
- This Button takes you to the Registration area. Here you will have to fill out some info to Register. You need to choose a Username (you will use this to log in to the Board, it is also what people will see when you post), a Password( sometimes an Administrator will choose to send you a randomly made up Password, either way if you choose your password or not, you will need it to Log In to your account), and you have to put in your Email Adress. After you are done with that, read the agreement and decide if you Agree or Do not Agree, if you Agree, then you may register, id you do Not Agree, then you may not register. After words click the Register Button.
- This Button will take you to your Admin Center. Here you can edit your Board in Different ways.
Please go to page 2 you see more buttons.Page 2