Ember's Tower Lv.1
- -You start out in Embers Tower, and talk to the Tile Floor once.
- -You go east and flip the Longsword switch
- -Go east again, and get hit for a little damage
- -Go east and see some guards. Leave them for now
- -Go south, fight bugs
- -South more bugs and fire elemental (pretty hard room)
- -Go east and beat the Minor fire elemental. This is potion room
- -If you want now, get some potions from lvl 5 and go back to the guards. When they talk to you, choose the 2nd option. When they jump out, on the top screen where it says "We can take this wizzie." And "1 Grunt jumps out. 1 Seargent jumps out" Under that, you may see bold blue letters "You'll get a Token if you win" If you see this, right after the fight go back to the Potion machine. It will allow you to go south and talk to the back end. You get 4-5 Red Herbs (200SP) and 1 Blue Herb (100 HP and SP)
- -From the Front of the potion machine, go west, then south..more bugs
- -Go south again, DON'T FIGHT THE GUARDS! There are like 5 grunts and 1 seargent..get LOTS of herbs before fighting!
- -Go east and beat like 5 or 6 Fire Ants. Then talk to the queen for free EXP.
- -Go back west, then south
- -Go south
- -South, and read the letter
- -South (no bugs!) These guards are 2 grunts, no seargent. Same as last ones, you can get a token
- -West(from here you can go north, but it's pointless!)
- -west. Hard guards here. No turning back. Make sure you have lots of herbs before coming here!
- -west(hard NMEs)
- -west (hard NMEs again)(you can go north and east, but I havn't seen if the book of Good Fortunes is here, so I wouldn't bother)
- -west, some more guards. No idea what they are.
- -THIS IS IMPORTANT! I AM WRITING THE INFINITE GOLD CHEAT HERE!!! Go west, beat like 6 fire flies and then talk to the queen. Once you get the 500 gold, note how, unlike all other present of EXP or gold, it isn't pink. Click on W, as in Wait. Click once!!(Sometimes, if I click something too many times it sends me back to the choose a dungeon menu)
You will re-see the screen. You will then have another 500 gold! Do this and you get rich. A note, if the Game Ops see us all getting rich, they will delete some or all of us! Don't be too greedy, and spend the cash ASAP. A good idea is to buy all the dragon spells (not dragon death) and whatever weapon is 1d60+15 for you. Buy out all the Class hall stuff you want and then only leave with 200k gold AT MOST! 100k is a better number. I have seen people in arena with 1d70+20 weapons (they cost 700k gold) attacks that cost 256k gold, AND +900k gold left over. They say they didn't cheat... rii-iight.. and they are in masters!
- -Continuing on in the walkthrough, go east, then north
- -West. If you hit the Flaming Longsword switch, the Book of Ember's Flaming fist is here. Be warned. You can get it many times. Check Banedon_of_Toran's stats. I have several Ember's Flaming fists. It just screws up your menu bar. Just get it once! (check to make sure you have it)
Ember's Flaming Fist 1d12 -1sp spell (it has done over 20 dmg..that dice roll is wrong)
-Go east, then north
-north. Some more unknown guards. Also, wait until 8:00 and flip the switches. All to 0 EXCEPT Minor Fire Elemental, which goes to 100.
-East and LEAVE THE SWITCH ALONE!!!! If you flip it and come back, it does about 100-150 dmg to you!
-Go east again, and you are back at the beginning.
-Now, go beat guards and get Tokens for Herbs. Stock up on TONS of herbs.
-Go to the 1st set of hard guards, the ones guarding lvl 25 (from start they are e,e,e,s,s,s,s) Beat them, and go West. Flip the switch and go down. You are now in lvl 2 of Ember's Tower.
lvl 25, Ember's Tower part 2 (Short)
This is all the same as the non-magic user's part 2 of Ember's Tower besides 2-3 things:
1. When you see the old lady, ask her for a book. She will hand you Ember's Flaming Fist. Since we already have it, you may as well click Go On! DON'T TAKE THE BOOK. If you click Go on, I BELIEVE she gives you Ember's Immolation, a HUGE spell! Try this out, and email LanderZVQ@Hotmail.com if you see proper results or not
2. Enemies like shadowcompany grunts are easy for warriors, as 1 HUGE attack will kill them before they use spells to do like 500, or 200-some with saving. Just hope they fail, or your spell hits! Same with Fire Pods and Flame Spawn..On fire Pods, Ember's FLaming fist is a minimum spell..HOPE IT WORKS!
3. In the room where it says "This is no place to fool around" It says to pay the guards 10,000 gold. You can beat them in battle, as a warrior at least...they have fairly large spells that can be used several times. A Wizard or Psionic may as well pay up, as they don't have the HP, save or no save, to withstand a round of that! Priests with over 150 HP can stand 1-2 rounds but need healing herbs pronto
4. In the Hard room for Warriors, with 2 fire pods and 2 flame spawns..I have No idea how to help wizards or psionics..they hit you VERY hard! (like I saved with my priest, took out a fire pod, but still ended up with -270-some HP!) I say just hope for the best
5. Elite Tower Guards are tough! Be very careful when fighting them!
Other then these, you may as well follow the Non-magic user walkthrough for lvl 25.