- NAME Taylor Something Someone. don't ask.
- AGE Fourteen...erm, fabulously?
- OCCUPATION student; middle school (no, college...no, high school...no, wait...)
- RESIDENCE the United States. no further information.
- HOBBIES horseback riding, writing, graphic design, and erm, web page construction.
- FRIENDS Madison, Betsy, Julie, Kathleen
- PETS two horses, a cat, and a dog
- LIFE apparently interesting, since I am making a web page devoted solely to it. I have witnesses that can plead otherwise, however.
- CLASS um...no comment
- COLOR blues of all varieties
- TV SHOW it's a fight between Trading Spaces and American Idol
- BAND Counting Crows (do not say anything until you hear a whole CD.)
- CELEBRITY don't know, don't care.
- ALBUM Hard Candy, Counting Crows
- MOVIE The Matrix
- GAME Gallop Racer 2001, for PS2
- SONG "Strange Currencies" by REM, or "American Girls" by Counting Crows
- PHRASE Either "Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them, and you'll have their shoes." or (an inside joke) "I cracked open a glow stick and smoked it."