2-Day Orlando Florida
Beer Can & Breweriana Show
Friday & Saturday, January 27th & 28th, 2012
Signs * Trays * Steins * Cans * Labels * Mugs ** All Types of
Beer-Related Collectibles **
Hosted by the Gator Traders Chapter of the Brewery Collectibles Club of America
Same Great Place!!!
Even LOWER Rates!!!
Roadway Inn Universal
former Imperial Swan
7050 South Kirkman Road
Orlando, FL 32819
Toll Free 1-800-327-3808
Phone (407) 351-2000
or (800) 327-3808
- $37.00 per night (any nights 1/26-1/31) if made by 1/22/2012
- Restaurant and Lounge on site
- Please mention you are with Brewery Collectibles Club of America
when making reservation to get the negotiated fare.
Perfect Family vacation!
- 8,000 square feet of flexible meeting space
- Free scheduled transportation by shuttle to Orlando theme parks
- Two outdoor swimming pools (one heated) and a kiddie pool
- Kids stay free
- Tropical Tiki Bar (open seasonally)
- International Dining Room
- Sidewalk Cafe and Lounge
- Room service (limited)
- Valet laundry service and self-service laundry facilities
- Gift shop
- Video game room
- Guest service desk and attraction ticket desk
- I-Ride Trolley route located on the property
- 24-hour security on the premises
- Handicap-accessible rooms available
- Nonsmoking and smoking rooms available
- Fax/copy service available at the front desk
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free parking
Things to do and see!
- Short drive to beaches
- The Holy Land Experience (5 miles from the hotel)
- Church Street Station (9 miles from the hotel)
- Discovery Cove (3 miles from the hotel)
- Wet N' Wild (3 blocks from the hotel)
- Sea World of Florida (4 miles from the hotel)
- Universal Orlando (1 mile from the hotel)
- Walt Disney World Resort (12 miles from the hotel)
- From the Orlando International Airport:
Take 528 (Beeline) West to I-4 East (exit 75-A) and turn right on
Universal Boulevard. Turn left on International Drive. Turn right on
Kirkman Road (SR 435). The hotel is located 1/2 block south on the
- From the Florida Turnpike (from both directions):
Take Exit 259 to I-4 West toward Tampa. Take exit 75-A (SR 435) south
past first intersection (International Drive). The hotel is on the
- From I-4 (from Daytona/Orlando):
Take exit 75-A South (SR 435) past first intersection (International
Drive). The hotel is on the right.
- From I-4 (from Tampa/Lakeland):
Take exit 75-A and turn right on Universal Boulevard then left on
International Drive. Turn right onto Kirkman Road (SR 435). The hotel
is 1/2 block south on the right.
FRIDAY Jan 27th
- Room-to-room trading in our own block of rooms on the ground floor
- Hospitality suite with free beer, wine, sodas, & munchies.
Bring a six pack of your favorite beverage for our taste and trade
SATURDAY Jan 28th
9am to 3pm
- $12.00 admission (Gator Traders + 1 guest); $15.00 nonmembers;
- Admission price includes one 8-foot table.
- Extra tables are $10.00 - no limit.
- On site lunch and beer available!
at least one $50.00 + + item
Members also donate a breweriana item at least $10 in value for the
raffle. So there will be lots of "Great" raffle items to be had. Money
from these raffles help off-set costs for these Excellent shows so the
more tickets you buy the better we can get and the better your chances
of winning a Great piece of Breweriana.
For more information and table reservations, please contact;
Joe Older #15408 at (407) 929-2087 - email email@example.com
Pat Taylor #6575 at (407)461-6765 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Table reservations MUST be paid in advance.
Email Ritchie Dubreuilor call 941-927-4849 for Gator Trader membership @ $6.00 a year
Send payment to:
5550 Vanderipe Road
Sarasota Fl. 34241-9523
Please make checks payable to the "Gator Traders".
© By Dave Paradine Webmaster email for updates + comments about site