HOW TO CHANGE YOUR OIL-
MARS AND VENUS STYLE
1. Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage
reaches 3000 since the last oil change.
2. Drink a cup of coffee.
3. 15 minutes later, write a check and leave
with a properly maintained vehicle.
1. Go to O'Reilly auto parts and write a check
for 50 dollars for oil, filter, oil lift (AKA kitty
litter), hand cleaner and scented tree.
2. Discover that the used oil container is full.
Instead of taking back to O'Reilly to recycle,
dump in hole in backyard.
3. Open a beer and drink it.
4. Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for
5. Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.
6. In frustration, open another beer and
7. Place drain pan under engine.
8. Look for 9/16 box end wrench.
9. Give up and use crescent wrench.
10. Unscrew drain plug.
11. Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil; get hot
oil on you in process.
12. Clean up.
13. Have another beer while oil is draining.
14. Look for oil filter wrench.
15. Give up; poke oil filter with Phillips
screwdriver and twist it off.
17. Buddy shows up; finish case with him.
Finish oil change tomorrow.
18. Next day, drag pan full of old oil out from
19. Throw oil lift (AKA kitty litter) on oil
spilled during step 18.
20. Beer. No, drank it all yesterday.
21. Walk to 7-11; buy beer.
22. Install new oil filter making sure to apply
thin coat of clean oil to gasket first.
23. Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.
24. Remember drain plug from step 11.
25. Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
26. Hurry to replace drain plug before the
whole quart of fresh oil drains onto floor.
27. Slip with wrench and bang knuckles
28. Bang head on floor board in reaction.
29. Begin cussing fit.
30. Throw wrench.
31. Cuss for additional 10 minutes because
the wrench hits the Miss December(1992)
poster on the wall.
32. Clean up; apply Band-Aid to knuckle.
35. Dump in additional 4 quarts of oil.
37. Lower car from jack stands.
38. Accidentally crush one of the
39. Move car back to apply more oil lift (AKA
kitty litter) to fresh oil spilled
during step 23.
40. Drive car ½ quart low for 7000 miles
when it'll be time for another oil change.
ICQ Random Thoughts and Greetings
Return to A Little Taste of Sugar
Fun and Humor ICQ and Email Greetings