These benefits include:
* The Purpose of the ISMR is to create a unique and democratic understanding in the unification of all karate Ryu.
* To stimulate interest and propagate the art of Seidokan Motobu-Ryu karate kobudo among karate-ka and the general public, as an art and a sport.
* To unify and coordinate Seidokan karate-kobodu activities by combined efforts under the auspices of all members of the organization.
* To incorporate and promulgate the true historical Chinese, Okinawa Ti, and Japanese karate forms and techniques.
* To impress those who follow the Karate Way to forget personal glory and animosity by cooperating and coordinating in the "Way" of karate-Do.
* To establish an International Brotherhood spirit dedicated to propagtion and preservation of true authentic TRADITIONAL Okinawan Martial Arts worldwide.
* The ISMR is directed by Kyoshi Jody Paul, 7th Dan and direct student of Zen Okinawa Seidokan Karate-Kobudo GrandMaster Shian Toma. Kyoshi Paul is recognized as a leading authority of traditional Karate and Kobudo.
* Kyoshi Paul is assisted in the operation of the OSMR by a Board of Directors comprised of some of the leading tradional martial artists from around the world. Arts represented by the board members include: Karate (Seidokan, Goju-Ryu, Shorinji Kempo, Isshuin-Ryu, Uechi Ryu), Kobudo, Jui-Jitsu & Aikido.
* To endeavor to improve the physical and mental competence of it adherents by supporting and sponsoring open competion among all practitioners of the art.
* To foster and maintain competion and shiai among it's members on a high level.