Home of a Skanky Ho-Bag Warrior Princess óż
|10 Things I Love About High School|
- You don't HAVE to work. If you do choose to work, have fun loser.
- As long as you go to class and do some of the work, you're pretty much guarenteed to pass your classes.
- Even if you don't have your license, you're bound to be friends with someone that has theirs and would be willing to drive you to lunch.
- Everyone's really open about most things. Actually, that could be one of the worst things too.
- As long as you live in a town big enough there's more than one high school to socialize with, which means twice as many guys!
- You can talk shit all you want and not mean it at all.
- Everyone is pretty much insane.
- There are tons of groups and odds are that you'll fit into one of them.
- Unless you smell bad and don't bathe, you're bound to make tons 'o friends.
- Japanese I with Mr. Kolberg, you don't do anything. It's like being at the zoo, and courtesy of the smelly girls, it even smells like one.
My Other Site(s)
Thank you for visiting my page at Angelfire.
Please come back and visit again!