SUBTRACTING MORE SHAPES FROM A SHAPE LAYER1. In the Layer palette, click the box to the far left of the Star Guides layer to display the EYE icon for that layer. The Star guides layer is now visible in the image window.
2. In the paths palette, make sure that the Shape 1 Vector Mask is selected.
3. In the toolbox, select the Polygon tool, hidden under the rectangle tool.
4. In the tool option bar, select the ff.:
o In Sides, type 9 and press ENTER.
o Click the Geometry Options arrow. Select the Star Check box, and type 70% in the Indent Sides By option. Then click anywhere outside the polygon options to close it.
o Select the Subtract From Area option. The polygon tool pointer now appears as crosshairs with a small minus sign.5. Move the polygon tool crosshairs over the center of one of the white dots and drag outward until the tips of the star rays reach the edge of the faint circle around the dot.
6. Repeat step 5 for the other three white dots to create a total of four stars.
7. In the Layers palette, click the Eye icon for the Star Guides layer to hide it.
1. Select the Path Selection Tool, w/c is currently hidden under the Direct Selection Tool.
2. In the Tool Option bar, click the Dismiss Target Path button.
Main Menu..... Josan guwapo....