MERGING AND DISTORTING LAYER COMBINATION
1. With the “oct 2nd” layer selected, open the layers palette menu and choose Merge Down.
2. With Layer 3 selected, choose Edit > Transform > Distort. To create the illusion of foreshortening, drag the center right handle to the left until the flag is about 1 in. wide.
3. Drag the upper right handle slightly down and the lower right handle slightly up to farther enhance the effect of a perspective view.
4. Press ENTER to apply the transformation.
5. Select the move tool, drag the flag shape into position near the top of the stretched letter L in “invitational”.
6. Save your work.
Main Menu..... Josan guwapo....