DRAWING PATHS1. In the Layers Palette, click the New Layer Button at the bottom of the palette to create new layer.
2. Select the ellipse tool, w/c is currently hidden under the Polygon Tool.
3. In the tool option bar, select the Paths Option.
4. Start dragging the ellipse tool in the upper left area of the poster and then hold down SHIFT as you continue dragging. Release the mouse button when the circle is close to the bottom edge of the blue shape.
5. In the tool option bar, select the Exclude Overlapping Path Areas option.
6. Hold down SHIFT and draw a second circle within the first.
7. Compare the sizes and positions of your circles to the 10End.psd image and make any necessary changes.
Main Menu..... Josan guwapo....