ADDING LAYER STYLES TO A CUSTOM SHAPE
1. In the Layers Palette, make sure that the Shape 2 layer is selected.
2. Click the layer style button at the bottom of the Layers palette, and choose Bevel And Emboss on the pop-up menu that appears.
3. Make sure that the Preview check box is selected and then move the Layer Styles Dialog box so that you can watch the changes to the golf-ball shape as you make style selections.
4. In the Structure area of the Layer Style dialog box, use the ff. setting:
o Style- Inner Bevel.
o Technique- Smooth.
o Depth- type or drag the slider to set the value at about 150%.
o Direction- UP.
o Soften- type or drag the slider to set the value at 6 px.
5. In the Shading area of the Layer style dialog box, make sure that the ff. settings are selected:
o Angle- -41o
o Altitude- 28 o
6. In the Styles list on the left pane of the Later Style dialog box, select the gradient Overlay check box. Do not click OK yet.
7. In the Styles list, click the outer Glow listing so that it is highlighted and its check box is automatically selected. Then select the ff. settings on the right side of the dialog box:
o In the Structure section, click the color swatch to open the color picker, and select a pale yellow color by setting the ff. values: R=255, G=255, B=190, and then click OK to close the color picker.
o In the elements section, leave Technique set as Softer, enter 8% for spread, and enter 27 for size.
8. Review the settings and then click OK to close the dialog box.
If necessary, click a blank area in the Paths palette to deselect
the Shape 2 Vector Mask, and then save
Congratulations! You've finished the your work on the poster.
Main Menu..... Josan guwapo....