ADDING A NEW TEXT LAYER1. In the Layers palette, select layer 1.
2. With the Type tool selected, click the Default Foreground And Background Colors button to set them to black and white, respectively.
3. In the character palette, select the same san serif font that you used to type the full moon pro-am, select Roman as the font style, 36 as the size, and 28 as the leading.
4. Click anywhere in the upper area of the poster and type invitational.
5. Select the Move Tool and drag the word invitational to center it in the lower part of the image window, just below the “the full moon pro-am” text block.
6. Close the Character palette group.
7. Choose File > Save.
Main Menu..... Josan guwapo....