ADDING A GRADIENT LAYER1. In the layer palette, click the New Layer Button to create a new Layer 2.
2. In the toolbox, select the Gradient tool.
3. Set the foreground to white and the background to black, by pressing D to set the default colors (black and white) and then pressing X to reverse them (white and black).
4. In the Tool option bar, click the pop-up arrow to open the gradient picker.
5. Select the second gradient option in the top row, and then press ENTER.
6. SHIFT-drag the gradient tool from left to right across the image.
Main Menu..... Josan guwapo....