Matt's Get-Buff-By-June Workout and Diet Plan!
||Weight 1 OR Bodyweight 4
- Hindu Pushups-2 sets, 20 reps a set(insert between squat sets)
- Squats-2 sets, 15 reps a set(insert between hindu pushups sets)
- Triangle Pushups-1 set, 20 reps a set(follows squats and hindus)
- Calf Raises-1 set, 20 reps a set(follows triangles)
- Crunches-3 sets, 20 reps a set(last thing you do)
- Milk-At least one glass a day, plus a glass after workouts. No more than three 8 ounce glasses per day though
- Fruit-Your best friend...all kinda are good, dried or fresh. Always eat one 15 minutes before a workout(preferably a banana)
- Coldcuts-Sliced turkey, hamroast beef. Steer clear of salami, liverwurst, and bologna.
- Cheese-Cheddar, low-fat american, swiss, provolone. All are good in moderation.
- Beef Jerky-Excellent source of protein, low in fat. Good snack food.
- Veggies-No this is da shit. Excellent source of fiber and vitamins uncountable, make sure you eat as much as you can.
- Salad-Good lunchtime fare, add some good coldcuts to spice it up. For dressing usage, just dip the tines of your fork in the dressing, and then spear your salad(low-fat if possible).
- Eggs-Good breakfast food, high in protein. God with the all-eggwhite-in-a-carton stuff if you can stomach it.
- Peanut Butter-Good in moderation. DON'T go low-fat, too much sugar is added. Better to go with all-natural(can find in health food stores and some supermarkets). PB&J is a good lunch staple.
- Chili-Excellent source of protein, good meal for dinner and after workout fare. Be careful when adding extras, like sausage or bacon.
- Soup-cup-a-soup packets make excellent quick meals-read package and steer clear of excessive fats or cholesterol.
- Steer Clear OfSaturated fats, high cholesterol, high calories, excessive fat, excessive carbs
- AlwaysDrink a glass of milk after workouts. Drink a lot of water. Get some simple sugars in your system before a workout(think fruit).