Welcome to the Snow Globe
Meh? What do you want?
- Favorite Bands (long one): Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, HIM, Venom, Cradle of Filth, Danzig, The Misfits, Samhain, Metallica (old stuff, screw the new), Bathory, Twisted Sister, Sisters of Mercy, Bauhaus, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Beethoven, Tool, Rolling Stones, The Ramones, Nine Inch Nails, Nevermore, Murderdolls, Mortiis, Helloween, Grim Reaper, CKY, The Beatles, Arrogant Worms, Apocalyptica, and finally Alice Cooper. ~Wheezes~
- Favorite Author(s): Anne Rice, Stephen King, Edgar Allen Poe
- Favorite Colors: Blue (dark shades), green, black, red.
- Favorite Movie: The Matrix
- Favorite Movie I Haven't Seen Forever: The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Favorite Books: Nevermore by Harold Shechter, The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, anything by Edgar Allen Poe, IT by Stephen King.
- Real Name: The only people reading this know it already.
- Height: Who knows? 5'5"? Maybe? ..that sounds too short. Let's say...5'8". Who says self-delusion is bad?
- Weight: Dunno this one either. Ahh..130-140. Maybe less >.>
- Hair Color: Brown, I think. Used to be blonde. All curly and stuff. The bane of my existance.
- Eye Color: Erm..some odd shade of green.
- What? This place was blank, so..er..how's it going? Bad? Sucks for you, then. I'm having a pretty interesting day myself.
- Age: 14. Yay?
- Girlfriend: What? Are you kidding? Me? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one!
People/things you should look at/worship.
This man has the best rants ever.
Marilyn Manson. Not a bad artist (both musically and..uh..artistically.)
Ozzy Osbourne. Need I say more?
My Illustrious and Oh-So-Intelligent (*laughter from crowd*) Rants.
So, um, that was pretty much like every other persons Angelfire site. I should feel ashamed. But that's okay, because now I'm going to tell you the story behind the name of this website, "Welcome To The Snow Globe".
Inside the snow globe on my father's desk, there was a penguin wearing a red-and-white-striped scarf. When I was little my father would pull me into his lap and reach for the snow globe. He would turn it over, letting all the snow collect on top, then quickly invert it. The two of us watched the snow fall gently around the penguin.
The penguin was alone in there, I thought, and worried for him. When I told my father this he said, "Don't worry, Susie; he has a nice life. He's trapped
in the perfect world."
-Told to me by a friend (Stee). I like it.