I Love Lucy Quotes
Here are a bunch of quotes from the show...they're just so random.
- You can always buy another box of crackerjacks.
- Ever since we said I do, there are so many things we don't.
- If my feet ever find out it was my idea, they'll kill me
- Oh fine my conscience has an accent
- You don't know what it's like to be born a missing person
- Whoever put the dough in that boy used too much yeast
- It looks like Aunt Martha had too many old fashions.
- Why don't you put an apple in my mouth and barbeque me?
- That's a swell way to get off to a lousy start.
- These look like pretty good duck trees to me.
- All I'm asking for is a half a dozen movie stars for a couple of hours.
- If I had to faint one more time, I would have fainted
- Look all I know is that Columbus discovered Ohio in 1776.
- I don't know whether to thank you or punch you in the nose
- I am not the father of that cheese
- They don't have earthquakes here in Connecticut!
- If I had known this is what friends were for, I would have signed up as an enemy
- And stop saying madam you have the wrong number.
- I don't want to see Europe anyway. It's so old
- With all the bees around her, how come I was the one that got stung
- Maybe I ought to go out and come in again.
- Maybe you could rent a couple of sheep for the day.