Reasons Why Llamas kick ass!!
- They are the same size as camels except without the humps.
- They are covered in hair of different colors!
- They sometimes live in Peru and Peru is cool.
- When you see them, they don't spit at you like camels do.
- They don't have scary black tongues like giraffes do.
- They are the crabs of the land!
- They have two front legs.
- If you wanted to, you can put a saddle on it and ride one like a horse.
- They have the letter "L" twice... right next to eachother in its name!!
Must Know Llama Facts!!
- The average llama weighs between 18 and 30 pounds at birth and grows to be anywhere between 250 and 400 pounds.
- The approximate life span of a llama is 20 years.
- Twin Llamas are very rare.
- Llamas are generally disease-free and healthy animals in most climates.
- Llamas come in white, black, brown, red, grey, spotted or tricolor.
- A conditioned llama can carry between 25% and 30% of its own body weight making it as strong, if not stronger, than a horse.
- Their pelleted droppings, similar to those of a deer, are virtually odorless.
A Litte Diddy About Llamas
Strollin the pasture...struting their stuff.. portecting the sheep.. they r willign to play rough.. on the job everyday. those llamas will make those coyotes pay.. they r related to a camel.. and r the coolest mammal.
so dont be sour and belive in LLAMA POWER!
The Naked Dancing Llama Homepage!
Put A Llama In Your Life!
I.L.A. - International Llama Association
Llamas as Pets!
Hidden Oaks Llama Ranch
Becca, the Raging Hore!!
Thank you for visiting my Llama paradise. If you are interested in buying a llama, check out the Hidden Oak Llama ranch... they have some pretty hott llamas for sale! I got excited just by looking at the pictures. In fact, I think I will visit the ranch this summer. It would be awesome to hook up with one of those sexy llamas! I mean... uhhhh... visit those excuisite animals. cough cough! If you would like to contact me... don't! I'm a very busy llama and I don't have time to answer any of your stupid questions or comments! Unless of course you are one of my fellow llama relatives, such as Alyssa, Tina, Tim, Amanda, Henry, Sky, Danielle, Katie, Bobby, Davora, Allison, Ange, Jenn, etc... you know who you are. If you have any doubt at all that you are one of my fellow llama relatives, then don't contact me! I repeat: Do Not Contact Me! Ok. That's all for now folks! Y'all come back now, ya hear??
(oh yea... in case you couldn't tell, that is not a llama in the top picture on this page... it's a camel, but it's pretty close don't ya think?)
View My Guestbook
Sign My Guestbook