MORE: Alright, alright! Since you wonderful chatizens at Dullnet would probably be the first to see this, you would probably want your names (or in this case, your nicks) to be mentioned. So here it goes in no particular order of importance. A special holler goes out to LadyTessa4, Chiqui-, vannie, Dreadlock_souljah, huMAhn, introbert, kayec, cidex, BladiHel, prynces, yum^, Coreen^-^, sjupiter, KillaXover, mai_mai, LostPrincessOf, base^jaxx, OneCharmedBabe, [cHaSeR2], Bhabes76, Zer0_Dude, treeneetee, Schipfer, sHeRaQuieL, ashyielle, TRIPPING_BILLIES, `cyniQUe, Brynn^-^, `AeRiS, jadedgurl, tikboy, KISSELLE_NY, kendz, Cristalline_Babes, ``ScRipTed, shy`grrr`l, DUST^^, Schnuci, Nyllie, Polgaz, gorgeous_babe, Tobey_Cl, blue_sapphire_16, butter-fly`, flip_cigar, _aubergine, Art-Cindarella, ^koni, brat_tisha, beany_baby, |ZEROSIX|, `kArLa`, [KiTtEn], [lil`gurl], foxy_babe, Nanay-, DAWN_POET, mawrine, `SUX25, sunshine_2niner, TOBI_AUDI, H^B^N^Y^, annielace, purrrrfidia, sickSADworld, _ilove_jesus, `mylemonlime, `kAzKi, [brujeria], [reed], supervoodoo, mintpoppy, Jennifer_21478, SToNeDeaF-, AttyCHV, prettyAPPZ, FeatherLips, kitty|kitty, etc. Actually, some of these nicks I haven't seen at IRC in a long time (just deluding myself that I have lots of "friends" at IRC... I don't!). So there! Peace out! Thanks for making IRC a lot less ZZZzzz... :)
IRC POLICIES: Hello chatter. I guess you're new here. Just in case we don't know each other, here are some of my policies. In the course of knowing you, I may gather personal data about you from any or all of the following sources.
- Direct questions: I will often ellicit information about you with interrogatory statements. In some circumstances, it may be necessary for me to repeat queries until you answer them out of sheer annoyance.
- Drunken revelations: Many of our chat associations will involve lotsa alcohol and other inhibition-
lowering substances.This may cause you (and me) to divulge lotsa embarassing things we will regret later. So bring out the booze!
- Other sources: I will sooner or later find a tattle-tale chatter who knows gossip and "dirt" about you! Oh yeah, they're out there! Just waiting to spill some of your deepest, darkest secrets. Feeling paranoid!?
In most cases, the mundane details of our unremarkable chat sessions will prove to be of no value to anyone. However, in my own sick and twisted way of thinking, I may make use of your personal information for the following purposes.
And finally, if you are wondering if I'm serious about sharing info about you with a third party. As a general practice, no. By the time I leave the second party, I am usually too drunk to say much of anything... hic! :)
- Conversation: To help me appear more interesting and enhance my status as the raconteur of the channel. I will occasionally reveal data about you to others. However, I will not do this if you are A) extremely boring B) present in the chatroom or C) a close associate (u know who u are!) who knows more dirt about me!
- Retalliation: In the event that our chat associations come to a less-than-friendly conclusion, I reserve the right to tell a few people one or two little tidbits that they might find interesting. Or the pic that you sent me will end up in some weird, sleazy Afghan single's website. So mack me please (at yer own risk).
SYMPTOMS that you spend too much time at IRC
- You have your own channel full of clones and bots.
- Even your imaginary friend won't talk to you anymore.
- You and your real friends are not in "macking terms" and are not seeing "eyeball to eyeball."
- Your English teacher keeps wondering why you keep putting "/me" before every sentence.
- The eyeball session you last attended ended up in a brawl because you literally started
kicking asses and slapping people with live trouts.
- You start having wet dreams involving that Sexy-Bot-Chick who keeps greeting you "hi,
welcome to the channel!"
- Chances are your nick is [-put your nick here-].
- Your idea of spending quality time with your friends is parking and making smiley faces. :)
- You start making Top Ten countdowns to pay homage to IRC.
- You start having dreams and nightmares... in TEXT form!
QUIT MESSAGES can be amusing
- (Quit: I can feel the subliminal need to be one with the voice and make everything alright... I can hear the voice but I don't want to listen. Strap me down and tell me I'll be alright...)
- (Quit: Don't make me hurt you. I don't want to... but I will...)
- (Quit: Don't dare piss me off. U wouldn't like it how I get my revenge. Coz I'm a person who don't easily forgive n forget. I don't have mercy! I am the mean shampy!)
- (Quit: Type clever quit message here)
- (Quit: Nickelironcutterandcookieeaterwithasharpclawonhisrighthand)
- (Quit: To the bat cave!!!)
- (Quit: When I die, I want to be buried upside down. So the whole world can kiss my ass!!! mwah!)
- (Quit: <--------I went that way-------->)
- (Quit: Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall not be disappointed)
- (Quit: If I say "I love you" consider me DRUNK!)
- (Quit: Tang-ina dullnet talaga!)
Guest10750 has quit IRC (Quit: Putting the FUN in DYSFUNCTIONAL chat)