Site hosted by Build your free website today!

Do you have Mercury Poisoning?
Marie's story

In 2001 I suffered from a terrible case of mercury poisoning due to the unsafe removal of a "silver" filling by my dentist. It was very difficult to find the cause of my sudden illness, because few health care professionals are aware of the symptoms. Now I dedicate part of my time to warning others about "silver" mercury amalgam dental fillings. I hope my story will help you understand your CHOICE of dentists and materials they use in your body.

Links to Other Sites

Email me at

This information is provided for educational purposes only, and does not replace a personal consultation with the health care professional of your choice.