Do you have Mercury Poisoning?
In 2001 I suffered from a terrible case of mercury poisoning due to the unsafe removal of a "silver" filling by my dentist. It was very difficult to find the cause of my sudden illness, because few health care professionals are aware of the symptoms. Now I dedicate part of my time to warning others about "silver" mercury amalgam dental fillings. I hope my story will help you understand your CHOICE of dentists and materials they use in your body.
Links to Other Sites
Email me at MarieFlow@aol.com
This information is provided for educational purposes only, and does not replace a personal consultation with the health care professional of your choice.