1) Start off with your feet placed correctly on your board(prettymuch ollie position)
2) Cruise at a comfortable speed, its about the same as an ollie except you rotate your body inward.(so wind up the opposite way)
3) As you ollie up kick your back foot behind you and you board will rotate inward.(your front foot kind of just goes with the flow)
4) Keep your shoulders and body straight, don't turn.
5) As the board rises up jump up with the board, the harder you pop the higher your board will
6) Land Square on your board and ride away .