1. Husbands are less expensive to shoe.
2. Feeding a husband doesn't require anything that even mildly compares with the hassle of putting up hay.
3. A lame husband can still work.
4. A husband with a belly-ache doesn't have to be walked.
5. Husbands don't try to scratch their heads on your back.
6. They're better able to understand puns.
7. If they're playing hard to catch you *may* be able to run them down on foot.
8. They know their name.
9. They pay their own bills.
10. They apologize when they step on your toes.
11. No saddle fitting problems.
12. They seldom refuse to get in the vehicle.
13. They don't panic, yelling and running all through the house when you leave them alone. (unless you left the kids too)
14. For a nominal fee you can hire someone else to clip them.
15. They don't like the lady next door just as well as you just because she fed him 3 days straight.