Are you a Horse-A-Holic? Take this test to find out?
1. Can you say "sheath" in public without blushing?
2. Do you drive a big truck with a towing package when everyone else drives a real car?
3. Do you have more than one vehicle? One for you and one for the horses?
4. Do you spend your holidays going to shows, clinics and seminars when everyone else goes on a cruise?
5. If you do go overseas, is it to a riding vacation in Ireland or to Spruce Meadows to watch the Grand Prix?
6. Do you discuss things at the dinner table that would make most doctors leave in disgust?
7. Do you consider formal wear to be clean jeans and freshly scraped boots?
8. Is your interior decorator the local tack shop?
9. Was your furniture and carpeting chosen with your horses in mind?
10. Are your end tables really tack trunks with tablecloths thrown over them?
11. Is your mail made up primarily of horse catalogs and horse magazines?
12. Do you get up before dawn to ride? Go to horse shows? Clinics? But do you have trouble getting up for "work?"
13. If you do have dresses, do they all have pockets? Do those pockets often contain bits of carrot, hay, or sweet feed?
14. When you meet a new person do you always ask them what kind of horse they have and pity them if they don't have one?
15. Do you remember the name of their horse sooner than you remember their name?
16. Do you find non-horse people boring?
If you answered YES to one of the above, there is still hope for you to return to "normal!"
If you answered YES to two, you are in serious trouble.
If you answered YES of five or move, you are a Horse-A-Holic! I'm sorry to say there is no cure! It's an expensive addiction that will be with you for the rest of your life.