After the painting on the chassis had dried, I completed the assembly per the
kit directions. I did a couple of things first like detailed the seat, the dash, etc.
I also drilled out the holes for the rear doil springs to allow the whole rear suspension to
"float". This will allow me to adjust the ride height at a future point
to insure that all the wheels touch the ground and the car sits correctly.
I installed the engine at this time also. After installation I added various
oil lines, power steering lines, etc. per the reference phots I have in my
archives. This is what the chassis looks like when it is competed at this stage.