Try-out Information for Season 2000-2001
ATTENTION ALL CHEERLEADERS!!
What you will need...
- ~Completed ADA-1 form.
- ~Physical after July 1st.
- ~Two (2) Completed Medical Release cards.
- ~Copy of your birth certificate.
- ~$6.00 insurance money
What to wear to practice...
- ~T-shirt (not too baggy)
- ~Shorts (no Jeans)
- ~Tennis Shoes
- ~Bloomers and sport bra when stunting and tumbling
NO JEWLERY OF ANY KIND!!!
Please have your hair up in a pony tail at ALL times!
Tips for great jumps...
- ~Point your toes.
- ~Bring your feet and legs to you...don't lean towards your feet or legs.
- ~Start and end with your feet together.
- ~Finish avery jump with control...don't jump around everywhere, finish your skill.
- ~As always...SMILE!