Keeping Your Cool-Stressed Out
1. Getting AcquaintedLuke 10:38-42
Lesson Bible Truth: Believers must turn to God's Word to find answers for living in todays society.
2. Stress from WorryMatthew 6:25-34James 1:2-11
Lesson Bible Truth: Believers must first seek the Kingdom of God and then all things will be given to you.
3. Stress From WorkMatthew 20: 1-16 2 Cor. 11:16-33
Lesson Bible Truth: Jesus speaks about the relationship between work and stress and offers ways to minimize stress in the workplace.
4. Stress from Failure Luke 22:54-62Romans 7:7-25
Lesson Bible Truth: Peter failed miserably, but because of his dedication to God, he became the rock upon which the Church was built.
5. Stress from Conflict Mark 11:15-19 Romans 12:9-21
Lesson Bible Truth: Believers must bravely stand on the word of God,and do what is right and just, so that all may see His grace.
6. Stress from Loss Luke 24: 13-35Romans 12:9-21
Lesson Bible Truth: Believers can find strength, peace and solace when a great loss occurs, if they turn to God.
7. Stress from OverloadMatthew 26:36-46 2 Cor. 1:3-11
Lesson Bible Truth: Believers make a difference in their world when they stay focused on God's promises.
**End of Second Session**