2. It is an after shower moisturizer.
3. It can be used to remove makeup.
4. It is a suntan oil (no sunscreen).
5. Pour a little into the water of your foot saver to help moisturize your feet while you relax them.
6. It is a hot oil treatment to soften nails.
7. It is a good massage oil for those overworked, sore muscles.
8. It is a good insect repellent for pets (as recommended in "Outdoor Life", and "Field & Stream" Magazines).
9. Gets rid of fleas.
10. It helps relieve itching caused by insect bites and dry skin.
11. Sponge it on screens and around doors and windows to keep crawling bugs as well as flies and mosquitos out.
12. It is a good wood cleaner and conditioner for natural wood (Cuts grease from kitchen cabinets with ease).
13. It removed chewing gum from hair, skin, and most non-pourus surfaces.
14. It removed glue and gum left from price tags and labels from glass, metal, and most plastics.
15. It cleans ink from skin and most vinyl and painted surfaces.
16. It cleans tape marks left from bandages on skin.
17. It gently cleans heavy oil and grease from skin and non-pourus surfaces (great for mechanic's hands).
18. It removes soap scum from shower doors, shower curtains, windows, and bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
19. It removes lime and hard water deposits from windows, fixtures, shower doors and tiles.
20. It removes tar spots from car finishes without damaging paint finishes.
21. It is an oil lubricant for fitting pip joints that will not slip together as easily as they used to.
22. It removes paint and stain from skin. Much gentler than turpentine.
23. It cleans paint brushes easily and leaves them as soft as new.
24. It cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods.
25. It removes gum from carpets.
26. It removes candle wax from wood furniture, carpeting, and clothing.
27. It removes scuff marks from patent leather shoes.
28. It kills ants instantly.
29. It is excellent on running rails for sliding glass doors and windows.
Click Here To Return To The Homepage.