Choose the correct form: adjective or adverb (by Nico Wiersema):
1) I was _____________(total/ totally) surprised when I heard the news.
2) This shirt looks _______________(good/ well) on you.
3) I don't feel very ________________(good/ well) today.
4) This is an ____________________(unbelievable/ unbelievably) discovery.
5) He doesn't like his teacher; he says he treats him _______________(horrible/ horribly).
6) You shouldn't drive so ___________(fast/ fastly); that's (extreme/ extremely) dangerous!
7) This can't be _______ (truly/ true)! It's ________ (real/ really)______________ (amazing/ amazingly).
8) Be ______________ (reasonable/ reasonably), please!
9) His speeches are ___________ (high/ highly) _______________ (impressive/ impressively).
10)They serve _______________ (delicious/ deliciously) food in that restaurant.
Join the forum and tell us about your experiences learning/
Back to main page
Check your answers