Nico Wiersema, March 2000.
- We're chicken the homework.
- I am the coffee
- He's at churchill (church)
- He's in the blackjack (backyard)
- He licks dogs (likes)
- Teacher, I have a pregunt!
- He likes to eat furniture (frituras)
- What nationality is the reactor ? (director)
- situization (situation)
- The Real Family (The Royal Family)
- Primavering (spring)
- Did you tan a sun?
- Yesterday was merry Christmas.
- Those are the stations of the year (seasons)
- He's Polonian (Polish)
- When is your happy birthday?
- He's a traductor (translator)
- The Nobel Premium
- I-Greek (y)
- Simple Continuous
- The National Opera will be performed by Carmen
- Capacibility (Capability)
- Mexicans are hotter than Americans
- Do you like to suck on your cigarette?
- A man was attropellated and tirated on the street (Spanglish?)
- A Russian Mountain (Montaņa Rusa...)
- When he realized that Jeff wasn't breathing, he gave him te first auxiliaries
- Roberto was heard by the scream
- Mrs. Slater was reading him to the instructions
- He took is hiking boots and dove into the water
- Hiking boats
- Inesperated (unexpected)
- The war in the Crimea was between the Russians and the Aliens (allies)
- Roberto and Sarah were shitting on some rocks when Jeff screamed (sitting)
- In effective (cash)
- We didn't know what was succeeding (happening)
- The cartelera (program)
- He was very preoccupating! (worried)
- Jubilation (retirement)
- Meatitas (carnitas)
- They were very happy when Sarah had an accident
- Student 1: have you been a good student?
Student 2: No, I haven't
Student 1 (playing St. Peter): Ok, go to hell!
- I got on the bus first, because I was standing on everyone else in line
- Saint Sunday (Santo Domingo)
- Engordicious (fattening)
- In American restaurants you can eat very fast
- Equivocation (mistake)
- Question: Does anyone have a boyfriend?
Answer: Yes, everybody has a teacher...
- Have you ever eaten hangover fish? (pescado crudo)
- Probator (fitting room)
- If you go to Italy, you can meet the Papa (Pope)
- Inspirated (inspired)
- I reproved three materies (I failed three subjects)
- Past Present
- Artial Marts
- The razon (reason)
- I'm writing to advice you about my suicide (inform)
- He invited an atomic bomb (invented)
- By the time the parents arrived, they had made love with everything (practicing past perfect)
- He needed an explication (explanation)
- There are many male men in Mexico
- They saw a scream
- The revolutionary epoca
- I was the gerent (manager)
- The Rockstones (Flintstones)
- King Isabel (Queen Elizabeth...)
- Your brain is engaņing you
- I took the autopist to Cuernavaca (highway)
- Descorkador (corkscrew)
- Pre-hispanic dinosaurs
- How do you say 'smoking' in English?
- You shouldn't eat junkie-food!
Level Special Advanced:
- You can choose many options