Test your knowledge of the greatest movie ever made!
There are no PRIZES
WIN absolutly nothing.
looking for something FREE, you are
probably a Democrat.
- What is Charlie's boss's name?
Mr. Wonka opens two combination locks during the
tour. What are the combinations?
- What is Charlie's teacher's name?
- What could tell the difference between a good
egg and a bad one?
- Who knitted the tassles on Charlie's scarf?
- What is the name of the Candy store where
Charlie bought the Wonka bar containing the last
- What section of the
contract did Charlie violate?
- Agustus fell into the choc-o-river and got
sucked into a
pipe. To which room does that pipe lead?
- What did Charlie buy with his first pay?
- What is the name of the man who posed as Mr.
- How did Mr. Wonka mix his chocolate?
- What does Agustus's father do for a living?
- What town does Mike TeeVee live in?
- Who did Violet beat to break the world gum
- Name Charlie's four grandparents
- What is Verucha's father's name?
Charlie's teacher mixed nitric acid, glycerine
and a special mixture of his own. What was he
- Where did Charlie get the money to buy the Wonka
bar containing the last Golden Ticket?
- What is the name of
Mr. Wonka's boat?
- What two machines are both refered to as "the
greatest invention of the machine age"?
- What did Charlie's mother do for a living?
- On what day and at what time does the factory
- What does Mike TeeVee's mother do for a living?
- The gum that turned
Violet into a blueberry was
a three course meal. What were the courses?
- What happened to the man who suddenly got
everything he ever wanted?
Bonus Question: The tinker outside the factory
quoted from a poem, "up the airy mountain, down the
rushing glen, we dare not go a hunting for fear of
little men". What poem is this from?