Doc's Route 66 Page: Route 66 Links
Doc's Route 66 Page: Web Links
by Mike "Doc" Cobine .............................Procrastination Racing
Route 66 Links
State By State Information
Must See Items
Corvettes and Route 66
My Trip By Motorcycle
Why Go and How
Route 66 by Motorcycle - This is a must if you plan to go on a bike.
Here are some links to pages on Route 66.
- Doc's Route 66 Page - Information on riding Route 66 by motorcycle and a nostalgia essay.
- National Historic Route 66 Federation The only nationwide, nonprofit organization working to save the entire stretch of "America's Main Street." In this day of commercialism of Route 66, it is worth a look. A nice photo gallery, also.
- Larry's Route 66 Home Page of Oklahoma A nice page by someone actually living on Route 66 versus all who are not. He has a second Route 66 Page that you should check out also.
- Route 66 Association Of Arizona
Official home page of the Historic Route 66 Association Of Arizona
- Route 66 Collection And Traveler's Guide
Website for the California Route 66 Association, with maps, information of events, and other links.
- Martin's Route 66 Gallery and EssayA simple page with many photos of Route 66 today and several links to other Route 66 pages.
- The VetteNet Home Page Short section with book list on Route 66.
- Commercial and Foreign Websites
- Swa Frantzen's Route 66 Mother Road Page Swa Franzen's Route 66 Mother Road Page - an incredible page, full of information, photo gallery, maps, and especially one of the best turn-by-turn and mile-by-mile route instructions around. It is starting to get a bit too commercial with ads for companies living on Route 66 fans. - Updated 1/1/2004 - This is the new link.
- Route 66 U.S.A.
Website of the International Route 66 Association in Lake Havasu City, AZ and
the Route 66 Highway Patrol. They also offer souvenirs and a catalog, so a question exist if they are really a commercial site.
- Route 66 After Shave
A German site (in German) that talks about the Mother Road and the American dream by selling Route 66 after shave.
Thanks for visiting.
Sign My Guestbook
View My New Guestbook
View My Old Guestbook
Brought to you by