- Career Objective:
- To obtain a position in the Graphic Arts field that will
present the opportunity to use my education and skills.
- Tampa Technical Institute-Tampa, FL July 2001 - January 2003
- Associate of Science Degree in Digital Graphic Arts
- Graduation date: January 2003 GPA 4.0 President Honor Roll
- Computer Skills:
- Experienced in both Macintosh and PC applications
of the following software and Peripherals:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Microsoft Works
• GIF Animation
• Graphite Renderings
• B & W Photography
• Layout & Design
• Digital Photography
- Work Experience:
VetCare Animal Hospital-Tampa, FL 1999-2002
Managed grooming shop, Interviewed prospective employees,
customer service, data entry, scheduled appointments.
- Frolick Farms-Odessa, FL 1996-1999
Supervised warehouse, scheduled, hired and fired employees
ordered supplies, maintained inventory, data entry
fulfilled customer orders with large accounts such as Disney World
- Armenia Animal Hospital-Tampa, FL 1995-1996
Assisted doctor's in surgery, handled and restrained animals,
scheduled appointments, performed lab work, data entry.
- JC Penny Portrait Studio-Tampa, FL 1995-1996
Photographed customers, sold portrait packages.
- Freelance Photography Buffalo, NY 1993-1995
Photographed Pet portrait,
Wildlife and actively photographed horse shows.
- Volunteer Work
Animal assisted therapy
Horses for the handicapped, Bakas Equestrian Center