IT'S TIME TO GET MESSY!
NOW I AM GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR VERY OWN BEYBLADE STADIUM AND SORT OV A BLADE KK! IF YOU FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY YOU WILL HAVE A BEYSTADIUM IN NO TIME FLAT! SO IN 3...2..1. LETS GET STARTED! HAHA!
You will need Stadium one
1. Put the water and paper in the bowl and mix together until mushy
2.Put this pulp into the box and keep doing this until you get a dome shape (like the classic bowl on TV)
3. Leave to dry outside in a warm place for to 2 todays to 2 weeks depending on the temperature
4. When dry mix the PVA Glue and paint together and paint on dry stadium when dry put 2 coats of PVA on and walla
Note: This can get extremely messy so make all of this outside
Stadium 2 You need
1. Put PVA in a bowl
2.do paper machete in other bowl and pull out when dry
3.Get washing up powder box and draw round the brim of bowl onto centre of box and cut it out then put bowl in hole and stabilise
4. cut out 4 strips of card going 4cm by 8cm and fold in half
5. stick these on the corner of the box so there are walls going round corners of box
6. paper machete 2 coats all round
7. to decorate glue foil all around or paint it or have some in one place and some in other places
(if painting mix paint with glue and cover hole stadium once finished decorating to reinforce the strength)
If you have a stadium instructions a good one post it on the Your stadiums board (each must be tested before you tell us)
Name-Master Draciel's counter bowl
what you need
-1 small bowl
-1 big bowl you don't need anymore
-gloves (if you want)
-baking soda (if you want)
-water (about 3 cups full)
-old card board (if you want)
-a big spoon
How to make it?
First you take your big bowl and your small bowl and you pour flour and baking soda into the small bowl. next you add water and start to stir. It will turn into some thing like glue. rip some of the newspaper and dip it in the glue you made in the small bowl. Start to cover the outside of the bowl but don't make it flat make it so there are bumps on the outside, you can either tape or glue the cardboard on the outside to make it bumpy or just put bumps with the newspaper when your done put it in a cold place to dry. when its dry start to put the newspaper on the inside of the big bowl still making bumps. when your done leave it to dry. to make it durable you should add 2-5 more layers of newspaper then leave it to dry again. when its dry start to pain it green and leave it to dry then you have your counter stadium. best with master draciel.
AND NOW I AM GOING TO TELL U HOW TO SORT OV MAKE YOUR OWN BEYBLADE!
Steps to Make Your own Unique Beyblade
Steps to make "Sazer"
1. You need full Master Draciel, circular weight disc (prefirably green), vice grip, pliers, file, hot glue gun, green and dark green model paint.
2. Take the attack ring and hold it with the vice grip. Then take the pliars and clip off the 3 wings sticking out of the attack ring, making sure not to break the wings.
3. Take 2 out of the 3 wings and shave the part where it was broken off with a file so it curves on to the top side of the base.
4. With hot glue from a hot glue gun, glue the 2 wings on to the base at the top of it, make sure the 2 wings are exactly across from eachother so it will balance.
5. Take of the Purple with yellow stickers on the triangular plastic on the attack ring and paint the green dark green. Then beside the 3 wings that were broken off paint the 6 rectangles the lighter shade green.
6. Paint the base (not the part that goes down into the curves, and not the tip and the cylinder above that) Paint it all the lighter shade green with bloches of dark green to like army color.
7. Attach the attack ring with no wings, base with 2 wings and circular weight disc together.
Now you have your camoflage army "Sazer" Blade that is amazing in battle and trips the opponent. 4/10
Steps to make "Platinum Galeon"
1. You need a full galeon, Hayate or other hidden spirit beyblade weight disc (Circular with nudges), silver paint, hot glue gun.
2. Take off the all the stickers on galeons attack ring exept for the bit beast and paint the places where the stickers were silver.
3. Paint the base all silver exept for the part at the top that goes up and the tip and the cylinder above it.
4. With hot glue from the hot glue gun put glue all around the base's edge exept for the clips. Then slide the hidden spirit weight disc right on. It will fit perfectly.
5. If you want attach a zoids command wolf black rubber cap on the tip to make galeon the fastest blade you've seen, there is a downside because it is practically impossible to control.
6. Attach all the peices together, the base with the disc, the normal sized 8 balance weight disc, and the attack rings together.
Now you have your lightning speed "Platinum Galeon" with heavy attack power and 2 weight discs. It is even capable of beeting a sunfire weight disc blade. 10/10