*Within the Smoke, a Word thrice spoke'
- a Path made manifest -
with Honor sworn, a Dream is born
- the Eaglet leaves her nest -
Within this Room, on Grandmother's Loom
- the Ancients' tapestry -
from star-touched Mu, to my Self true
- She weaves the Prophecy -
Within the Ring, Grandmother sings
- as Badger turns the Key -
the Gate appears (a Light-filled Sphere)
- and I step through its "Ki" -
Within the Smoke, a Word thrice spoke'
- a Path cloaked evermore -
With Honor sworn, She throws the Corn
- and sweeps Her hogan floor.*