MARIE VERA POLYANNA DONASCO R.N.
2196-I Kalayaan Street, Malate
Manila, Philippines 1100
click here for photograph
||Manila Doctors' College, U.N. Ave. Manila
B.S. in Nursing, May 1993
Manila Doctors' College, U.N. Ave. Manila
Certificate in Pulmonary Therapy, May 1990
||Manila Doctors' Hospital, U.N. Ave. Manila,
- Basic ECG Interpretation and Technique
- IV Therapy Training Program
- Managing Diabetes
- Infection Control
- How to set up a Stoma Clinic
||MANILA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL, U.N. Ave. Manila,
Staff Nurse, [April 1996 - August 2000]
- Responsible for total patient care at bedside.
- Monitored patients' vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and temperature),
intake and output, and document findings in chart
- Took patients to their scheduled procedures (x-ray, dialysis, EEG) and perform
- Washed, fed and ambulated patients
MANILA DOCTORS' HOSPITAL, U.N. Ave. Manila,
Charge Nurse [September 2000-present]
- Make adequate provisions for nursing care of patients in her shift and supervises that care.
- Plan and give adequate quality nursing care depending on individual needs.
- make frequent rounds to check on patients conditions especially the critically ill who require complete nursing care.
- Assist doctors during rounds.
- Provide for and supervise the administration of treatment and medication order of medical staff.
- Ensure comfortable, clean, safe and orderly environment for patients.
- Keeps and takes care of records and reports.
- Prepare pre-operative patients physically and psychologically.
- Review charts and especially doctors orders.
Obstetrical Gynecology Unit
||CPR certified, Philippine National Red Cross Association (Infant, Child, Adult)
Microsoft Word, Excel
Philippine Nurses' Association