Job Opening in Various Locations, South Korea
Teaching Jobs In Korea
||Various Locations, S. Korea|
||TEACH ENGLISH IN KOREA |
JOBS FOR ALL
GRADUATES - TEACH ENGLISH IN KOREA!
No ESL Training or
experience required. You are now a ten minute phone call away
from a new life in Korea! Our company is directly affiliated
with one of the oldest and best-established English
instructional school systems in Korea, and we have *immediate*
openings for wonderful jobs teaching conversational English in
schools throughout the country.
If you are a native
speaker of English, and have a bachelors degree of *any kind*
degree from a university in an English-speaking country, we
have a great job waiting for you in Korea.
in-person interview is required. Just fill out the on line
application form at (On-line application form or post resume)
or send us your resume with picture at , then we will call you
for simple ten-minute phone interview, and then you can 'start
to pack your bags'! (We need teachers asap, so we decided to
make the process simple.)
less class preparation. Employer provides all daily
- Bonus of one month salary upon completion of one year
- Competitive Salary (CDN $2100 to $2700 per month US $
1300 to 1700)
- Only 3.3 to 6 % Tax deduction
- Round trip Airfare upfront
- Holidays & Vacation
- Work is only six hours a day plus one hour or
overtime work if wanted.
- Substantialy boost your earnings with optional
with one or two other instructors, or in your own
- Free accommodation in furnished apartment shared
you sign the contract to teach from Canada or the
- Medical insurance.
- No pre-employment interview with the employer;
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME WITH
- We obtain your one-year Korean work-visa for you.
- Encounter an intriguing new culture, while working as a
highly respected professional helping Koreans to learn
- Your degree, and your basic ability to use English, are
the only requirements.
We will then email you with details about living
and working as a conversational English teacher in Korea, and
will then conduct a simple 10 minute phone interview and -
provided you meet the basic requirements - offer you a job!
Please feel free to call us at 1-877-681-8795 or email us
regarding any questions you might have.
No. : 1-877-681-8795
- * Please state your date of availability ( ex ) Sept 20
when you send us your resume ** ( A MUST )
E mail :
Not what you are
All Job Openings